As part of the Wait staff and serving team at The Whistling Kettle, you are responsible for providing top-notch customer service and excellent food and tea to all customers. You're essential to making our customers return, time and time again!
- Award winning café and tea shop
- Quality products, relaxing atmosphere, and superior customer service
- Servers will interact directly with customers at tables, guiding guests through the ordering process. Through prompt, friendly and knowledgeable service guests, will enjoy their time at the Whistling Kettle.
- Multi-tasking tables and providing prompt, reliable service
- Work along side team for side work and restaurant cleanliness and upkeep
- Knowledge of our menu and teas
- Must have prior serving experience directly engaging guests at tables
- Weekend availability
- Positive, upbeat attitude
- Excellent training program with advancement opportunities.
- 401k and health benefits for qualified employees.
- Discounted meals and merchandise.
Compensation: $15.00 - $25.00 per hour
Good food. Good Tea. Good times.
The Whistling Kettle started in 2004 and has fast become one of the top dining destinations in the Capital Region with 3 locations.
Consistently ranked #1 tea shop, and multiple awards for our restaurants. We are always looking for motivated individuals who are eager to learn and enjoy a team based environment that aims for happy customers.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)
Or apply here.
Fun environment with dedicated staff and owners to help you succeed