As part of the support team at The Whistling Kettle, you are responsible for providing top-notch customer service and excellent food and tea to all customers. You're essential to making our customers return, time and time again!
- Award winning café and tea shop
- Upbeat atmosphere, great training, room for advancement
- Quality products, relaxing atmosphere, and superior customer service
- Support staff will interact directly with customers at the counter or main entrance, guiding guests through the ordering process or helping them to their seats. Create and present a dazzling array of drinks. Through prompt, friendly and knowledgeable service guests will enjoy their time at the Whistling Kettle.
- Positive, upbeat attitude
- Maintain section cleanliness
- Work along side team for side work and restaurant cleanliness and upkeep
- Multi-tasking and providing prompt, reliable service
- Knowledge of our menu and teas
- Customer service attitude
- Weekend availability
- Excellent training program with advancement opportunities.
- 401k and health benefits for qualified employees.
- Discounted meals and merchandise.
Good food. Good Tea. Good times.
The Whistling Kettle started in 2004 and has fast become one of the top dining destinations in the Capital Region with 3 locations.
Consistently ranked #1 tea shop, and multiple awards for our restaurants. We are always looking for motivated individuals who are eager to learn and enjoy a team based environment that aims for happy customers.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)
Or apply here.
Fun environment with dedicated staff and owners to help you succeed