As part of the The Whistling Kettle team, you will help ensure all the dishes, utensils and other items the kitchen and front of house staff team needs are cleaned in a quick and efficient manner. Maintain your station and help out other stations when needed.
- Award winning café and tea shop
- Upbeat atmosphere, great training, room for advancement
- Quality products, relaxing atmosphere, and superior customer service
- As part of the kitchen team you’ll keep a constant flow of sparkling clean plates, utensils, glasses and everything the restaurant needs to service the customers!
- Help produce and follow our guidelines and recipes for our various in house cooked dishes
- Positive, upbeat attitude
- Keep organized and productive even during periods of high traffic
- Communicate and collaborate – help your team or ask for help when in the weeds
- Following health department cleanliness and sanitary guidelines
- Team player – ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment
- Weekend availability
- Excellent training program with advancement opportunities.
- 401k and health benefits for qualified employees.
- Meal vouchers.
Compensation: $13.00 - $14.50 per hour
Good food. Good Tea. Good times.
The Whistling Kettle started in 2004 and has fast become one of the top dining destinations in the Capital Region with 3 locations.
Consistently ranked #1 tea shop, and multiple awards for our restaurants. We are always looking for motivated individuals who are eager to learn and enjoy a team based environment that aims for happy customers.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)
Or apply here.
Fun environment with dedicated staff and owners to help you succeed