As part of the kitchen leadership team, you will ensure proper production of our award winning menu, working directly with the team during our peak hours and handling tasks such as scheduling ordering and inventory.
- Award winning café and tea shop
- Quality products, relaxing atmosphere, and superior customer service
- The kitchen team serves as the backbone of our operation. Help prepare, cook and present our award winning menu.
- Follow recipes, methods and systems provided to you for running the kitchen
- Keep organized during periods of high traffic
- Communicate and collaborate with your team
- Following health department cleanliness and sanitary guidelines
- Previous kitchen experience with some level of team management experience
- Weekend availability
- Willing to learn new technology
- Positive, upbeat attitude - able to work under pressure
- Health insurance and 401k
- Meal discounts
- Excellent training program with room for advancement
Compensation: $18.00 - $20.00 per hour
Good food. Good Tea. Good times.
The Whistling Kettle started in 2004 and has fast become one of the top dining destinations in the Capital Region with 3 locations.
Consistently ranked #1 tea shop, and multiple awards for our restaurants. We are always looking for motivated individuals who are eager to learn and enjoy a team based environment that aims for happy customers.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)
Or apply here.
Fun environment with dedicated staff and owners to help you succeed