We are looking for a motivated Dishwasher to join our team! You will contribute to an exceptional dining experience by transporting and cleaning cooking utensils and other serviceware, as well as assist in maintaining clean work areas and restaurant equipment.
Are you great at managing multiple priorities and thrive in a fast-paced environment? Do you pay special attention to details and care about performing quality work while contributing to a friendly and productive team atmosphere? Complete our short application today!
- Wash pots, pans, and trays and polish silver
- Segregate and remove trash and place it in the designated containers
- Sweep and mop floors; wash worktables, walls, refrigerators, and all other surface areas
- Transfer supplies and equipment between storage and work areas; restock tools and supplies for the next shift
- Walk the floors and pick up any room service/bar trays
- Maintain temperature logs; keep walk-in cooler/freezer organized
- Bus tables
- Help line cooks properly prep, store, and date food
- Skilled with the use of hand tools or machines needed for the position
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to lift, carry, or pull objects that may be heavy
- Able to stand for extended periods of time
- Able to prioritize, organize, and manage multiple tasks
Good food. Good Tea. Good times.
The Whistling Kettle started in 2004 and has fast become one of the top dining destinations in the Capital Region with 3 locations.
Consistently ranked #1 tea shop, and multiple awards for our restaurants. We are always looking for motivated individuals who are eager to learn and enjoy a team based environment that aims for happy customers.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)
Or apply here.
Fun environment with dedicated staff and owners to help you succeed