As part of the The Whistling Kettle team, you will help ensure all the dishes the kitchen and front of house staff need are cleaned in a quick and efficient manner.
- Award winning café and tea shop
- Quality products, relaxing atmosphere, and superior customer service
- The kitchen team serves as the backbone of our operation. Keep a constant flow of sparkling clean plates, utensils, glasses and any other items the restaurant needs to service the customers!
- Following our guidelines and recipes for food prep and production
- Maintain your station and help out other stations when needed
- Keep organized during periods of high traffic
- Communicate and collaborate with your team
- Following health department cleanliness and sanitary guidelines
- Positive, upbeat attitude - able to work under pressure
- Weekend availability
- Excellent training program with advancement opportunities.
- 401k and health benefits for qualified employees.
- Meal vouchers.
Compensation: $13.00 - $14.50 per hour
Good food. Good Tea. Good times.
The Whistling Kettle started in 2004 and has fast become one of the top dining destinations in the Capital Region with 3 locations.
Consistently ranked #1 tea shop, and multiple awards for our restaurants. We are always looking for motivated individuals who are eager to learn and enjoy a team based environment that aims for happy customers.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)
Or apply here.
Fun environment with dedicated staff and owners to help you succeed