Seeking qualified front of house supervisor for our award winning tea rooms / cafes.
- Maintaining physical store appearance
- Ordering and inventory
- Delegating all the required job duties to staff and ensure they are following our system
- Helping staff and filling in as needed
Qualified candidates should have the following qualifications:
- Experience managing staff in a retail / restaurant environment
- Reliable transportation to travel to our locations
- Knowledge of Microsoft office or similar applications
- Weekend availability a must
Benefits and Perks:
- 401k and health benefits for qualified employees.
- Discounted meals and merchandise.
- Advancement opportunities - we are a growing company!
Compensation: $17.00 - $19.00 per hour
Good food. Good Tea. Good times.
The Whistling Kettle started in 2004 and has fast become one of the top dining destinations in the Capital Region with 3 locations.
Consistently ranked #1 tea shop, and multiple awards for our restaurants. We are always looking for motivated individuals who are eager to learn and enjoy a team based environment that aims for happy customers.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)
Or apply here.
Fun environment with dedicated staff and owners to help you succeed