- Award winning café and tea shop since 2004
- Constantly improving our business practices with new technology and work methods
- Customer focused to provide a superior experience with a quality menu
- As part of the kitchen leadership team, you will ensure proper production of our award-winning menu, working directly with the staff during our peak hours
- Follow recipes, methods and systems provided to you for running the kitchen
- Keep organized during periods of high traffic
- Communicate and collaborate with your team
- Following health department cleanliness and sanitary guidelines
- Ordering and inventory of products
- Recruiting, training & developing employees
- Previous kitchen experience with some level of team management experience
- Able and willing to travel to all 3 of our locations weekly (Ballston Spa, Troy, & Schenectady)
- Weekend availability is a must
- Must be able to handle high volume levels of business
- Positive, upbeat attitude - able to work under pressure
- Health benefits
- Meal vouchers
- Paid time off
Compensation: $44,000.00 - $58,000.00 per year
Good food. Good Tea. Good times.
The Whistling Kettle started in 2004 and has fast become one of the top dining destinations in the Capital Region with 3 locations.
Consistently ranked #1 tea shop, and multiple awards for our restaurants. We are always looking for motivated individuals who are eager to learn and enjoy a team based environment that aims for happy customers.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)
Or apply here.
Fun environment with dedicated staff and owners to help you succeed